The Family Education Series is a monthly gathering for family, friends and those supporting individuals with mental health diagnoses. This series of workshops aims to provide recovery-oriented information, education and strategies to help individual’s better support loved ones living with mental illness.
Family Education Series Currently On Hold: Please call Belmont Behavioral Health System at (215) 515-7641 for more information.
Belmont Behavioral Health System
4200 Monument Road
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Topics of Discussion
- “A, B, C’s of Behavior”
- “The Power of Positive Reinforcement”
- “Benefits of Strategic Ignoring”
- “Do’s & Don’ts of Giving Effective Instructions – Make Your Words Count!”
- “Understanding Rewards & Punishment “Understanding Trauma Responses
- “Managing Extreme Behavior in the Moment – Act Instead of Re-Act”
- “Medication Management – Frequently Asked Questions”
Refreshments will be provided at each meeting.
Join us at our next Family Education Series!
Please note the meeting may be cancelled if it occurs during a holiday or during inclement weather. Please call Belmont Behavioral Health System at (215) 515-7641 for updates or email FamilyEducation@BelmontBehavioral.com.