Our programs are designed to create a comprehensive community. We are more than a hospital; we are a place of healing that fosters hope and resilience through recovery-oriented treatment.
Behavioral health treatment programs at Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
At Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia, we have a steadfast dedication to ensuring that those who are in need of care can rest assured that they are receiving the most clinically excellent treatment possible. Whether an individual is suffering from behavioral health, psychiatric concerns, or substance abuse issues, he or she will be provided with individualized care that is fully tailored to meet his or her specific needs.
The programs that we offer here at Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia are designed to create a comprehensive community. We are more than just a behavioral health hospital; we are a place of healing that provides resilience and recovery-oriented treatment for individuals of all ages.
In order to meet the unique needs of each child, adolescent, adult, or older adult who is entrusted into our care, we offer various levels of treatment within a network of programming options. Each person’s needs and presenting concerns are evaluated during the initial assessment process, at which time the most appropriate level of care will be determined by our clinical staff and then recommended to the person in need of treatment.
Inpatient treatment programs at Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Inpatient treatment is designed to provide care for individuals who are in a state of crisis or who require immediate stabilization of their symptoms. The inpatient treatment programs that we offer here at Belmont are separated based on the population requiring services and the individual needs of the patients.
Outpatient treatment programs at Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Outpatient treatment is designed to offer therapeutic interventions for individuals who do not require the intense nature of inpatient programming, or for those who have already completed inpatient programming and are in need of step-down levels of care. The specific type of outpatient treatment program that individuals engage in is based on the severity of their symptoms and their appropriateness for the level of care offered within those outpatient services. The outpatient programming options that we offer include the following:
- General Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- General Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Care Program
- Geriatric Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry
Specialty services offered at Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
In order to maintain our ability to provide care for any and all concerns that individuals may be faced with, at Belmont Behavioral Hospital, we are pleased to offer the following specialty services:
- 24/7 Triage and Evaluation Services
- 23-Hour Beds
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (DTMS)
- Child and Adolescent Services
- Older Adult Services
- Mood Disorders Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry
Community support groups associated with Belmont Behavioral Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
In addition to the care that we supply here at Belmont, we encourage program participants to take advantage of support groups within their communities. Our staff members can assist individuals in seeking and receiving services from the following support groups, some of which have meetings that are offered at Belmont’s various locations:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Gamblers Anonymous
- American Anorexia and Bulimia Association of Philadelphia (AABA)
- Borderline Personality Disorder Women’s Support Group
- Bi-Monthly Educational Support Group for Adult Daughters, Sons, and Siblings of People with Mental Health Disorders
- Getting Off the Emotional Roller Coaster Family Skill-Building Workshop
- Educational Support Group for Family Members and Friends of People with Hoarding Behaviors
This, however, is not an exclusionary list. For more information about additional support groups that Belmont Behavioral Hospital offers and/or is associated with, or for answers to any questions that you may have regarding any of our programming options, please contact our intake department in Philadelphia.